Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love is in the air..


Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. We are lucky enough to see couples in love on a daily basis. It is one of the great perks to our jobs. Our clients are in love and are planning their big day, that they will start the next chapter in their lives. Then after one couple marries, we get to do it all over again with the next ones.

It never gets old to me, hearing how the couples met, how they got engaged, and how much they love each other. I also enjoy hearing how much the parents, siblings, friends, etc love the couple! It brings a smile to my face to witness love in all forms.

So I know that technically Valentines' Day is about couples or two people in love. However, I challenge you to think about all of the LOVE in your life. Take a moment and be thankful for those people that love you, and reach out and tell them how much you love them. I guarantee it will make someone smile. Love is free, it doesn't cost you anything, so don't be stingy with it!

No comments: