Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Great things in 2009..

So far this year 2009 has started off in an amazing way! I am so excited about all of the fabulous couples that have chosen Lacy Branch Events (LBE) to be part of their big day.

However, my amazing couples are not the only thing I am pumped about. Some of you may know that I am actively involved in two great organizations ABC (Association of Bridal Consultants) and ISES (International Special Events Socienty). I have met some super talented people in the industry both nationwide and here in St Louis. It has really allowed me to provide an even more opportunities for servcies to my clients. Along those same lines I was just recently introduced to Sabrina Torti and Alison White two very talented Wedding Coordinators here in St Louis! It was so great to hear about all of their experiences, challenges, and successes. I know that this kind of networking is key to making 2009 even better.

Stay tuned for some topics that we hope will help dispell planning myths.....

No comments: