Thursday, October 21, 2010

NYC Bridal Market Recap...

I’ve just returned from New York Bridal Market. Bridal Market happens twice a year and is when bridal dress designers showcase their latest creations. The runway shows were amazing! I was also fortunate enough to attend two parties. The first one was hosted by the team at Martha Stewart Weddings in their offices, and was so much fun, and even Martha Stewart herself was in attendance. The Knot’s Market Gala celebrating their 15 year anniversary at the New York Public Library. This was my first time at the New York Public Library and The Knot did not disappoint. I can’t wait to share with you all the fashion. In the meantime, here are some photographs of me.

First up.. the super cute smile booth at the Martha Stewart party. I always think it's funny how much us wedding vendors love photobooths, and this party was no exception. Our friends at smilebooth had a setup that was in line with the glitter theme. Note the gold glitter that everyone is tossing up, that was stuck in my hair and dress for days, but was so much fun.


Me with the lovely Ali Phillips from Engaging Events By Ali, Inc. in Chicago

Next we headed over to the Knot party, and as we walked into the New York Public Library, in the middle of the room was a larger than life 14 foot replica of a bride created by Preston Bailey which was inspired by a Monique Lhuillier gown. It was absolutely mind blowing, and was made entirely of flowers! Next to the bride, were two small poodles made of flowers as well. Amazing!
Images from Chrisitian Oth
Preston Bailey, Carley Roney, and Monique Lhuillier pose by their collaboration
More images of the stunning NYC Public Library

Me with, Ali Phillips, Harmony Walton, Lara Casey, Ceci Johnson, Stephanie Grimm Me posing with the floral poodles, which were too adorable.

Although my trip to NYC was entirely too short, and packed with events from morning till night, but I wouldn't trade my experience for anything. I can't wait to share with our LBE clients all of the latest bridal fashion.

No comments: