Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Knot STL Industry Event.. 8/12/09 Post 1 of 2

The Lacy Branch Events Team


We are back in the office today after a very busy but exciting week. We were preparing for The Knot STL Industry Event. Since most of you would not know what this means, it is simply a networking event hosted by The Knot for the best of the best in the Wedding industry to come out and network. We as industry professionals see each other in passing at your weddings or events but don't often get to hang out and enjoy the company. It felt a little like the All Star Game that was recently here in St Louis, because all of the top vendors came together to play together in one event.

The event was held at Mad Art Gallery in St. Louis. This venue was perfect for our party. It is restored 1930 police station that is now a art gallery and event venue.

The best of the best vendors worked with me to bring my vision of peacocks to life. All of the images provided on this blog are courtesy of the very talented Von Devore and Kelly Park. Tracy Lee from Six Eighty Three Photography was also there, and I will have her pics in the next post.



Kelly Park captured all of our design elements here (above)!


This cake was my inspiration for the entire event design. I saw this cake when I was at an event in California, and I took a picture. When I came back I sent the picture to Stephanie Welty from Stephanie's Bakery. She thought I was a little crazy, but she was up for the challenge. She changed the overall color and modified the design to her style and produced this amazing cake!




The flowers were over the top perfect! Lisa Gallagher of Belli Fiori





BBJ Linen just came out with this new Lime Twist linen and I had to use it for this event. It looked great. The bar stools were provided by The Aires Company



Some images of the gorgeous ultra lounge that Exclusive Events, Inc created on the patio.






Makeup and Hair Stylist extraordinare Tami Scott from Tami Scott Studio. She made all of my team ultra peacock glam.





Parties & Props, Ltd. went all out and created the peacock entrance way to die for. They also did all the crystal curtains on the stage and behind the cake.


Stay tuned to our next blog post for BBJ Linen, more Parties & Props, as well as The Aires Company, and more candid fun shots! Thanks again to all who made this possible.

No comments: