Friday, March 12, 2010

Looking for something to make your cake table WOW people?


By now you all know that I love anything "different". I am always on the hunt for the latest and newest things to provide to my clients. I recently came across something that I absolutely was THRILLED by. A way to create a truly custom cake stand!! How fab is that? Custom Cake Stands by Raise the Cake

I know you are probably saying..."what difference does it make?" Well it isn't for everyone, but definitely for those brides that care about the "details". There are many nice cake stands out there that you can rent. However, some of them can be quite costly. This is a unique alternative to renting. You an choose one of their unique stands in the gallery, or you can design your own custom stand. Whatever your taste is you are sure to find it there.

Tip: Don't under estimate the cake table. The table as an overall decor element will be photographed by many many people. So don't forget to pay attention to candles, flowers, toppers, linen, and things like cake stands.

No comments: