Monday, June 15, 2009

Friday 6/12/09 Idaria & Nick

This couple is so sweet. Idaria is one of the most organized and detail oriented brides I have come across. Nick really is quite the comedian. I first met Idaria at the Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show in January. I liked her immediately.

We had a lot of fun with them this past weekend. Their wedding and reception were both held at Scott Air Force Base. The colors were black and red.. A color palette after my own heart, as you know those are our company colors! LOL.

Her dress was just stunning and she wore red feathers in her hair.


This red velvet and lemon cake was both delicious and beautiful. The cake was created by Stephanie's Bakery.

Idaria did all the centerpieces herself before she had even signed with me in January! See I told you she was organized.


The reception was so much fun, the guests really knew how to break it down on the dancefloor.

Here's to hoping that Idaria and Nick have many many many happy years together. Thanks you two for letting us be part of it!

No comments: