Monday, June 1, 2009

Check us out on Great Day St. Louis...


We at Lacy Branch Events were so thrilled to be featured on Great Day St.Louis. Today kicked off "Wedding Week" for the show. We showcased a beautiful yellow and turquoise tablescape. I have to give a shout out to some of my wonderful fantabulous vendors that helped me put my vision together.

If you notice the gorgeous yellow flowers, those were provided by my dear friends at Sisters Flowers. They really outdid themselves and helped me bring my "lemon" vision to life. Many of you know I really love all one color flowers. They are so powerful and make such a statement!




The linen was a gorgeous pintuck turquoise compliments of BBJ Linen.

If you look closely at the place cards, they are SOOO adorable and were created and provided by Two Blue Doors.


The Aries Company for the very cool place setting.

Thank you to all of my vendors which truly without you, I could not do what I do!!!!!!!!!

For you brides and potential brides, I hope you enjoy the video and the tablescape that I created. It was so fun putting it all together, and I look forward to hearing your feedback.

No comments: