Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Holiday break....

From my family to yours...Happy Holidays! What a blur 2008 has been, as it just flew by. I hope you are taking this time to relax and reflect on all of your blessings. I wish I could say that I was relaxing. I am sorry I wont be posting for a few days. As we speak I am sitting in my pajamas working on my new website. I have also been working with an amazing graphic designer named Fee McCaskill. Fee is so talented and one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She is recreating my logo. I also have a bridal show this Sunday 1/4/09.

Hopefully by this weekend my new site will be up. The address will be the same www.lacybranchevents.com just the look and feel will have changed. I hope you all will like it.

Please have a wonderful safe and Happy New Year!

No comments: