Monday, December 15, 2008

All that "Glimmers"...

So if you are familiar at all with my posts, by now you may know, I love all things "blingy" . Recently, I was in Newport Beach, CA, attending the annual Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) conference. While I was attending the trade show I was lucky enough to meet Jill Flynn, President of Glimmers. She was such a riot to meet and so excited about her products! So I wasn't even back from the conference a week when I had a party where we could utilize her Light Up Star Placeholders and the waterproof Starlites. They were a huge hit. I swear we used them everywhere we could from centerpieces, to place holders, to arrangements.

Here are the Light Up Star Placeholders. You can't tell from this but this little star blinks.


We used the star lights on rods with our tree arrangement.



If you are ever in need of these type of fun decor, be sure to contact Glimmers.

No comments: