Thursday, June 17, 2010

Engage10 Grand Cayman



I just returned from a life changing conference that was held in Grand Cayman. The name of the conference was Engage!10, and it was comprised of some of the most talented wedding professionals in the industry. The 3-day conference was held at the gorgeous Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman. From the time our plane touched down on the little island, I knew I was in for a treat, and the beaches weren't too shabby either.




The luxury wedding business summit as it is called, was definitely just that… luxury. No detail was left out, the team at Celebrations did an amazing job with the décor. Rebecca Grinnals and Kathryn Arce from Engaging Concepts greeted us personally at the door of the Ritz which immediately made us feel welcome. (kudos ladies on that personal touch)

This experience was unlike any I have ever had at a conference. I am not just talking about the all star lineup of speakers either (which let me tell you was unbelievable). I am talking about the attendees. The attendees are some of the most brilliant, warm, and talented people I have ever met.




When I sat down to write this blog post, I realized that my words were not going to do this justice as to the depth of what I learned and experienced. But I am hoping to try my best using pictures. In the next 3 blog posts I am going to break my experience up a little so that you can share my journey.

In addition, my friends at Avery House did an AMAZING job of capturing images. But hey they are pro's, so I highly recommend checking out their images on their blog

No comments: