Sunday, March 1, 2009

Another fabulous addition...Sarah Beer!

Today my prayers were answered! Recently I began interviewing for an open Admin position here at LBE. I was a little overwhelmed with the response of resumes! I could not believe I received over 400 inquires. Seriously! I guess there are a lot of really great qualifed people in need of jobs. So I weeded my way through them and this one really stood out.

After I met and interviewed Sarah I knew she was a keeper. I know that Sarah will be an excellent addition to our LBE Team. Sarah comes has a great personality, and has a flare for design too. She also believes she can help me climb out of the mountains of paperwork I have on my desk. That is a huge task. ha,ha

I am super happy to have her, and I hope all of you are too. After she gets settled in, she will be doing some blog posts too. I can't wait

Welcome aboard Sarah!

No comments: