Thursday, November 20, 2008

So excited..

I just returned from beautiful sunny Newport Beach, California. Although I wished I could have stayed at beach all day, I was actually there for this years Annual Association of Bridal Consultants conference. I reconnected with many other planners from around the world, and got to see some new trends in decor. I think my favorite part of the conference was when I got to meet two very very successful people in our industry. The first one was Barbara Wallace, author of Wedding Vendor Handbook. She was also featured on the Real Housewives of Orange County when she did Lauri and George's wedding.



Also, on the second night of the conference we attended an all White party (La Couleur Blanche). At this party I was kind of a renegade and wore black with my white, and low and behold I was lucky enough to meet world-renowned event designer and lifestyle expert Colin Cowie! The better part was that we dressed just alike. I told him we both had the same style, and he had a great laugh! What a good humored person Colin is.



It was so great to see how these and many other planners do weddings all over the world!

No comments: